Excited to share this simple cloud pillow tutorial! I am loving this fun new trend…it’s adds the perfect touch to my son’s room!
1 yard of fabric
1-2 small bags of poly-fil
1. Fold your fabric in half and draw a cloud shape of your choice onto your fabric
2. Cut out your shape.
3. Fold fabric together inside out and pin together
4. Sew along the edge of your fabric, but leave a spot and the end big enough for you to stuff the poly-fil inside.
5. Turn your fabric right side out. Stuff with the poly-fil.
7. Stitch your pillow closed