Start a fun holiday cookie party tradition with your little’s this season! Cutest reindeer + gold party decor along with fun deer + santa cookies that really are too cute to eat! Sharing all the details to create this fun cookie party below + an awesome sugar cookie and frosting recipe too! Time to get your holiday baking on….yay!
Plates, cups, napkins from Meri Meri
garland via glamfete
dress via cottonon
deer antler clips via Mae and Zoe Handmade
cookie party + macarons created by darling mama, little crafts + little parties contributor…Chelsey Mass…
No Chill Sugar Cookies via In Katrina’s Kitchen
- 1 Cup unsalted butter
- 1 Cup granulated white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In the bowl of your mixer cream butter and sugar until smooth, at least 3 minutes
- Beat in extracts and egg.
- In a separate bowl combine baking powder with flour and add a little at a time to the wet ingredients. The dough will be very stiff. If it becomes too stiff for your mixer turn out the dough onto a countertop surface. Wet your hands and finish off kneading the dough by hand.
- DO NOT CHILL THE DOUGH. Divide into workable batches, roll out onto a floured surface and cut. You want these cookies to be on the thicker side (closer to 1/4 inch rather than 1/8).
1 1/2 cup powder sugar
1/4 cup water
4 tablespoons meringue powder
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon almond flavoring
Whisk ingredients together. For flooding you will want a runny consistency. In a small bowl add icing, add small scoops of powdered sugar until the consistency is much thicker, use this for piping or outlining the outside of the cookie. Flood (the thinner consistency) the rest of the cookie.