Super excited to kick of our simplified motherhood series with a round up of how you can make travel easy! We have asked one of our new style editors Brooke Windsor stylish mama from BWL.
To share her thoughts on best travel for mama baby and toddler. From what you need for a good nights sleep, to on the go items for feeding and care. We have you covered. Brooke and her little Amelia travel often with her hubby…and she has already figured out what is best. Sharing the round up below…+ we have a fun giveaway with a few of these awesome products. See details to enter below this evening…HAPPY SUMMER xxo
1. SNUGGLE ME ORGANIC FOR BABIES- Fits in your suitcase!
2. PACIFIERS + CLIPS FOR ON THE MOVE we love these from January Moon
3. SMALL RECHARGEABLE TRAVEL SOUND MACHINE – wireless
4. JET KIDS BED BOX FOR TODDLER / INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS OR CROSS COUNTRY –
5. SLEEP SACK OR SWADDLER + A FEW EXTRA BLANKETS – we are loving these new swaddles from Snuggle Me Organic
TIP #1 – Rent a crib from the hotel so you can leave the pack-n-play at home (simplify your travel)
Naps are hard when traveling, but necessary to avoid extra meltdowns/tantrums. It is not always possible to get back to the hotel to nap , you can nap on the go with a baby wearying backpack or wrap. We pack an extra foldable wrap just in case of a blow out! And yes this has happened a time or two….Once in the middle of New York City, and once in the airport at Palm Springs. It was part my fault as I was so tired when I put her diaper on that it was too loose…and yes blowout. Ha!
TRAVEL STROLLERS + CARSEATS
8. BABYZEN YO YO +STROLLER – fold up small enough to carry on your shoulder…
and easy to fin in the overhead bin, CAN ALSO ADAPT TO MANY CARSEATS- YOU CAN ATTACH A BASSINET FOR BABIES / GROWS TO A TODDLER –
9. THE NUNA PIPA CARSEAT will also attach to the baby zen stroller with adapters
TIP #3 – GB POCKET RECLINER stroller is also a great options for a lower price point…we borrowed one from a friend on our last trip to New York. It was wonderful…we folded it up small at restaurants and it fit into our hotel room without taking up a lot of room (you know how small those rooms can be!)
10. STOKKE FLEXI BATH – if you feel the need to travel with a bath tub this one can fit in your suitcase…fold flat our last vacation I saw a family with this stokke flexi bath at the beach….to keep their little cool, and I loved that idea.
11. BATH CAPE – GREY – @SCOUTBABY
SUITCASE- we love these little cubes to make packing your littles items easier…..keep it all organized…nothing will get mixed up with your things.
12. MUMI PACKING CUBES –
We are in love with Fawn Design, the gray right now happens to be out of stock but all other colors are in stock…we are giving away a gray back pack to one lucky winner see giveaway on our instagram for details…
14. BOTTLES – We love Avent Glass Bottles… (2-3)
15. BREAST PUMP (IF YOU NEED) with a rechargeable battery great for airplanes + you can use if you do not have access to an electrical outlet.
16. SNACKS for toddlers and mama.
TIP #4 – EAT DINNER EARLY eat dinner early if you can or make sure they are well rested for a late night ahead. Dinner will be more enjoyable for you and your toddler. Late dinners usually involve me sneaking out with a crying baby.
17. NOSE FRIEDA + medicine ( for teething or an unexpected fever)
18. WIPES + DIAPERS – pack only a few days of diapers and buy when you get to your destination..
19. HAND SANITIZER
20. TINY TRASH BAG FOR DIAPERS
21. BABY SUNSCREEN
22. BABY CLOTHES
23. Depending on the age, fun books, stickers, sometimes trash is your best friend. An empty water bottle or a container can be your best friend, they can put things in-or take the lid on and off.
LOWER YOUR EXPECTATIONS. Take it slow. Travel will be different than it used to be…before kids, it will be hard, but is it worth every moment!
DON’T FORGET THE BABY PASSPORT OR BIRTH CERTIFICATE !
Now our fun giveaway for you to win some of our favorite must haves!
Giveaway Includes: WORTH $550 CLOSED
1-Fawn Design- Diaper bag in Gray worth $160 @fawndesign
2-Snuggle Me Organic lounger + 2 organic swaddles worth $216 @snuggle_me_organic
4- 3 paci clips from January MOON….worth $66 @thejanuarymoon
5- Bath Cape from Scout Baby…worth $50 @scoutbaby
TO ENTER: Congratulations to our WINNER @beccawhittinghill…she has claimed her prizes!!
1-Comment below sharing your a travel item with littles you cant live without…+ share your instagram handle below…
2-complete your ENTRY via Instagram @destinationnursery and follow the few items there…following all brands participating in giveaway….
3-Giveaway runs TODAY JULY 3rd through SUNDAY JULY 8th- make sure you complete all items for entry we will TRIPLE CHECK…
4- 1 Winner takes all…winner announced monday JULY 9th in the evening…GOOD LUCK!
**no purchase necessary…void where prohibited.