Delighted to bring you the first product guide in our new series of guides for the hip and savvy mom! Naturally we decided to start from the beginning sharing our top must haves for the new pregnant mama!
We picked several pieces for your maternity wardrobe that are very much worth the investment. Several of them can be worn during pregnancy and post pregnancy. One of our favorite inventions for pregnancy is the bella band…these will extend the life of your jeans during and after pregnancy as your body is transitioning.
Exercise for us was an important key, don’t stop just because you are pregnant and tired. Find the right time to do it and be consistent. Make sure you buy some fun work out wear, it’s important to feel good about how you look. Treat yourself right, believe us it will be worth every penny!
Getting proper rest at times can be difficult especially in the last half of your pregnancy, the bump nest pillow is like heaven! It will help you find a comfortable position to get a good night’s sleep…every night!
As well eating during your pregnancy is another key, start good habits now, you are eating for two but that does not mean lots of extra calories. Eat healthy, snack sensibly, and drink lots of water, this will help you have a healthy weight gain. 🙂 We wish you the best experience possible!
Pregnancy must-have guide details:
1.Hang out Dress, day to night from Hatch.
2.East Hampton Bib Dress, work to weekend, by More of Me maternity design
3. Baby moon essential, pop over shirt.
4. Graphic Tee, sleek and stretchy.
5. Great lengths maxi, before during and after, Leann Barlow.
6. Comfy t-shirt dress, before during and after.
7. knit basics, work out wear.
8. got you covered tank, maternity & nursing, Bravado Designs.
9. bump nest body pillow, a perfect night’s sleep.
10. eating for pregnancy, start good habits now.
11. the everyday bella band, extend the life of your jeans during and after pregnancy.