Breakfast for us is the most important meal of the day! There are very few things we have found that we truly love. So today we are excited to share one of our favorite quick and easy meals that won’t leave you hungry!
Featuring a favorite from Kailee Fitch over at Tried and Truly Delicious…a darling mom to two boys, she really knows her way around the kitchen!
She takes a simple favorite adding in a little twist of lime & ginger…trust us when we say YOU have gotta try it!
- 1 packet Sambazon The Orignal Smoothie Packs (Acai Berry + Guarana)
- 1 Medium banana
- 1/2-1 cup fresh blueberries (rinsed)
- 1/2-1 cup fresh strawberries (rinsed and sliced)
- 1-1/2 cup granola (*gluten free optional)
- 1 Small lime
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger (peeled and minced)
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes (sweetened or unnsweetened)
- 1/2 cup juice, almond milk, or milk
- 1 handful fresh spinach optional (rinsed)
- NOTE: The Sambazon Smoothie Packets can be found in the frozen section near frozen fruit at Sprouts or at most large chain health food stores.
Directions: Kailee shares the How-to instructions on her blog HERE…