CONGRATULATIONS to our 14 winners….Diana Cote, Brianna Zippili, Anne Stewart, Nicolette De los Santos, Marty Olsen, Megan Storhaug, Caitlin Griffiths,Marialena Dominguez, Jessica Michelle, Scott Marham, Macquel Dewitt, Cary Liang, Eden Lee, and Tracey Buwalda! Please check your email inbox for instructions to claim your prize!!! You have 24 hours to respond before we pick another winner…if you do not get a reply back from us email again to make sure we got your reply. Thank you!!!
Excited to bring you this awesome summer giveaway in honor of our “new look” + Babiekins Mag Issue 4 is now available in their shop! Featuring 7 of our favorite brands…14 of you will have the chance to win some of these prizes! A special thank you for your continued support! See details for each prize as well as entry below…
1. We love the baby bundle cleaning kit + wash basin from the Laundress… completely green and safe for your littles you will never want to wash their clothes in anything else again! 2 lucky winners!
2. Snap bibs are not just for the babies, we love them even for our 4 and 5 year olds, they make lunch time a breeze! 2 lucky mamas will win a $50 credit to their shop.
3. Love this darling outfit available from Wee Mondine…win a $50 credit to their shop…they carry all of the awesome brands from around the globe…MINI RODINI’s new fall just dropped and is now available in their shop! 2 lucky Winners.
4. Crushing on this pineapple tee from Mawdsley loves! 2 mamas win a $50 credit to pick their favorites from their shop! We seriously love it all!
5. Loving these head-wraps from Wise Looks, she has so many darling styles to choose from…2 lucky mamas get to pick 2 of their favorites from their shop! They are one size fits all, you could wear them too!
6. These Yosisamra ballet flats are the bomb! We can’t wait to share our personal love for them soon…2 lucky mamas will have the chance to win a pair for themselves and their little one!
7. Fun and so fresh Kid O toys are at the top of our list! The bilibo is one of our kids favorites! 2 lucky mamas will have the chance to win 3 awesome items from this brand, including the bilibo in their favorite color…go check them out!
1. Please complete the raffle copter entry below
2. Leave a comment sharing with us a favorite summer memory you have had this summer …you must leave a comment on both mom’s best [&] babiekins mag entry posts.
3. There will be 14 prizes, 2 winners for each brand featured. Must be at least 18 years old to enter…
3. Giveaway Ends next Friday August 8 at 11:59 PM pacific…GOOD LUCK!
Skipping rocks and hunting for petoskey stones with my cousins in the summer in northern Michigan as a child.
One of my favorite memories this summer is spending the 4th at my parents with my husband and our 2 children. We made a huge bonfire, roasted hot dogs and Smore’s and watched fireworks until 11!
My favorite memory this summer was when my 3.5 year old daughter took her first pony ride at the OC Fair. She had the most incredible look of happiness on her face.
every moment this summer is my fav. its my sons first summer!
It is just spending time with my boys (9 months and 4 years old) most if the time it has been in the pool or on the golf course
Watching my daughter learn to swim is the best summer activity this year!
My favorite part of this summer was finding out that I will be a first time mom to a beautiful little girl due soon!
Taking my daughter for walks in the evening on her scooter after the sun is setting and it has just that perfect kind of light, the temp is a little lower so you feel a warmth to your skin but the gentle evening breeze is out. When ever there are puddles, it is the best… my favorite moment is watching her splash in puddles, that is her happiest moment an she is a pretty happy child but puddles make her light up in the best way. 🙂
This summer I got to take my little dude down Baja, he snorkeled in the ocean for the first time at the age of 4. It’s truly magical to see the world in trough a child’s eyes. We’ve had such a rad time exploring this summer.
Love those ballet flats!
My favorite summer memory so far was definitely taking my 6 month old son to Disneyland for the first time. Even though I know he won’t remember the experience, it was so fun for me to watch his expressions and pure curiosity (and it definitely didn’t hurt to reminisce over being there when I was a little girl). There is so much magic there!
Going to Central Park with my kids and watching my son roam free at the Great Lawn.
My favorite memory so far probably has been the first time I felt my little baby girl kick in my belly. Laying on the couch with my husband and he told her that he wanted her to move and she did!
best summer moment was taking my son to the beach for the first time. He LOVED it!!!
Taking my daughter to the beach for the first time and seeing her be just awed by the waves. She was only 5 months old the first time and then last summer we took her again and it was so fun to watch her chase seagulls and play with her dad on the beach.
My best memory of this summer was giving birth to my daughter! She is absolutely beautiful and I couldn’t be happier to have her in our family!
I love the bilbo! I used to teach in a tots room and the kids loved these so much! They used them to rock in, as hats, drums and so much more. What an amazing giveaway. Thanks for doing it!
Watching my daughter interact with her new baby brother! And the excitement she finds in catching fireflies.
Our first time tacking our new baby boy to the beach, seeing his toes in the sand for the first time literally brought tears to my eyes! I’m such an emotional mama! Lol We tried over 2 years for our miracle beach babe!
So far this summer my favorite memory has to be finding out that my husband and I are expecting a little girl coming in December! Discovering that it’s sweet little Raegan growing inside of me has brought indescribable joy!
Going “up north” on the weekends with my babies. We love our michigan summers.
My favorite summer time memory was going fishing with my dad. During in the boat Snoopy pole in hand eating licorice!
This summer has been so eventful for our little family. We have lived in Utah, Illinois, and Missouri all within the last 4 months! Between all of our traveling, and packing, and working, I would have to say my favorite memory of this summer would definitely be watching my son watch fireworks for the very first time on the 4th of July!
Love to design our new house this summer
My favorite summer memory was spending a week in south haven, mi with my whole family. My two little guys had such a blast playing in the sand for days.
Babymoon in Greece! Fun and beautiful!
We added a new baby to our household this summer!!
The best???? Swimming. You can’t beat it in this 100degree california heat. Thankfully Mimi and bapa have a pool!
We’ve liked going on hikes with the kids this summer!
Watching my son experience the beach and ocean for the first time whilst on our trip to California.
Going on our first road trip with our baby!!
favorite summer memory- seeing summer through my bebe’s eyes– late nights, walks to the neighborhood park, grilling in the backyard, picnics!! && finding the area where we will be building our home!