All aboard the holiday express train, lot’s of hustle and bustle is happening around here just in time for the big day! Which is why this week is the perfect week to pause and enjoy some holiday crafting with your kids. They will cherish the fun holiday memories you create together. Excited to share these 8 holiday crafts your kids will love, featuring several of our favorite bloggers…Thuy from My Paper Pinwheel, Jenny Collier from Jenny Collier Blog, Cheryl from A Pretty Cool Life, Sara from Tell Love and Chocolate, Malissa and Machelle from A Joyful Riot , Gilit from The Bannerie, Alicia & Betsey from Happy Wish Company, and our very own Style contributor Chelsey Mass. Be sure to click the links below to go directly to the DIY for each creative fall craft! Happy crafting!
1. DIY Reindeer Clip via Cheryl from A Pretty Cool Life
2. DIY Gold Joy Letters via Gilit from The Bannerie
3. DIY Gift Tags via Sara from Tell Love and Chocolate
4. DIY Chex Mix Gift Box via Thuy from My Paper Pinwheel
5. DIY Glitter Scallop Banner via Chelsey Mass SEE full tutorial below
6. DIY Stocking Pinatas via Malissa and Machelle from A Joyful Riot
7. DIY Gold Foil Deer Art via Jenny Collier from Jenny Collier Blog
8. DIY Yarn Knit Trees via Alicia & Betsey from Happy Wish Company
DIY Glitter Scallop Banner
1 Glitter 12×12 cardstock
Circle Punch or Scissors
Cut 2 1/2″ circles for a large banner, if you have a hole punch this works great, plus simplifies the process, you can find a circle punch at any local craft store
For this project you will need twine or string, depending on the size of the circles you cut you will need about 2′ per banner, if your making a larger banner one 4′-5′ banner will work great.
After you cut or punch all your circles, fold them in half, add glue to one side, fold it over the twine, glue the folded circle to the twine.
Continue folding and glueing, until you have a banner, you can do two smaller scallop banners or one large banner depending on your use! Happy Banner making!